DataByte launches PUSH technology for TimeKeeper
We are very pleased to announce the next technology leap for Time and Attendance systems – PUSH Technology.
PUSH technology allows you to have multiple punch-clocks in any site in the world – with the only requirement being an internet connection. With this technology, the devices push all clock-ins and transactions to the TimeKeeper system in the cloud. No need for a public IP address, no need for specific settings in your router and no need for special software on a PC to download data. Just provide an internet connection and you’re done.
The smart part of the system is that we not only securely transmit clock-ins to the cloud, but we also transfer an encrypted version of the user templates, which are also stored on the cloud. This means that once you enroll a user on the master device at your office, all the other devices will receive the new template. No need to run around with pen-drives or awkward software transfers.
In addition to this functionality, the TimeKeeper system now includes a host of new features that make your life simple:
- time synchronisation – the system syncs the time on all your devices. No more hassle with data with a wrong date
- keep-alive function – the system also alerts you when data from a particular device has not been received for a while. This will give you time to sort out an potential issue before it becomes a critical issue
- real-time data – devices transmit clock-ins within seconds. you will see all your data coming in as it happens. No more hassles with lost punch-ins due to equipment failure or network loss
- simplified replacements – since all the information is stored on our secure cloud platform, if a device breaks down, nothing critical is lost. Just plug in a new device and it will sync everything within a few minutes.
- limited backwards-compatibility – we understand that hardware costs money and you may not want to change your hardware just yet. In this case we offer a solution for existing clients to user their old hardware with TimeKeeper, without the template synchronisation function.
In order to achieve this, we have partnered with a reliable equipment manufacturer which produces equipment to EU standards. We have standardised our punch-clocks to one high quality device which includes a high-resolution fingerprint reader, a reliable face-recognition system and an rfid card reader all in one compact unit.
DataByte has recently announced that its EzBird family of time and attendance software is no longer available for sale and support for these products will end in November 2018.
6th December 2017