What payroll-related reports can I extract?
The section to generate Payroll Reports can be accessed from the left-hand side menu of WorkForce or the WorkForce Payroll module.
This section allows for the following reports to be extracted:
- – Payslips (A report showing all payslips for a particular run)
- – Payroll Analysis (A report showing a breakdown of payroll per department and employee for a run)
- – Field Export (A report where the user chooses as to which fields will be shown in the report)
- – Salary Changes Report
- – SEPA Report (A report showing the Direct Credit details that are available in the SEPA Direct Credit file export)
- – FS3 Report
- – FS5 Report and Breakdown
- – FS7
- – Worked Hours (A report showing the total hours worked within a selected time period. This report is generally used by companies who submit the amount of hours worked to the National Statistics Office every quarter)
To search for more information on how to use WorkForce, please visit: https://workforce.com.mt/documentation/