How do I terminate an employee?
To provide WorkForce with a termination date for an employee:
- – Launch WorkForce People
- – Click on the ‘Employees’ section in the left-hand side menu, and click ‘List’
- – Click ‘Edit/View’ on the required employee
- – Select the Employment Periods tab
- – Click the ‘Update’ within the row of the Engagement Date which requires an update
- – Add a Termination Date and click ‘Save’
- – Click Save on the bottom, right-hand side of the page to finalise and save any additional updates made.
To search for more information on how to use WorkForce, please visit: https://workforce.com.mt/documentation/