WorkForce Help Centre
How do I setup scheduled reports in WorkForce?
WorkForce has a feature that allows for the system to automatically generate reports daily, weekly, monthly or for a single instance. Together with Scheduled Reports, Administrators can include a setting for the system to display notifications in order for the report to be seen or downloaded as needed.
To setup a scheduled report, visit the Reports page from the left-hand side navigation of WorkForce: https://core.workforce.com.mt
Start by selecting the report to be automatically generated by the system. Next, configure the report as you would when generating a single report and click the ‘Scheduled Report’ checkbox.
A new section will appear underneath the checkbox where these details can be added and selected accordingly:
- – Schedule Name: The name for this scheduled report
- – Schedule Type: Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Once
- – Time of Schedule: When this report will be generated
- – Date From & Date To: The dates when this scheduled report will be generated.
Options for the system to generate notifications are also available, and are explained below:
- – Email Notification: The system will send an email to the creator of the scheduled report, to let them know that the report has been generated
- – App Notification: A notification will appear at the top of WorkForce, to the left of the Organisation drop-down menu indicate that the report has been generated
- – Send File Link via Email: The system will send an email to the creator of the scheduled report, which includes a link to download the report.
How to view Scheduled Reports
To see the Scheduled Reports generated by the system, visit the Reports page from the left-hand side navigation of WorkForce (https://core.workforce.com.mt), scroll to the bottom of the page and select the ‘Scheduled’ tab. A list of scheduled reports will appear, and the icon shown below can be clicked to view the report:
To search for more information on how to use WorkForce, please visit: https://workforce.com.mt/documentation/