WorkForce Help Centre
How do I enroll employees’ by adding their fingerprints, face data and/or RFID cards to the punch clock?
After the device has stopped syncing and downloading all employee data available from WorkForce, the final step in order to verify clockings would be to insert fingerprints, face data and/or RFID cards to the punch clock for each employee.
Below is the step-by-step process of how to add fingerprints, face data and/or RFID cards to the punch clock:
- – Log in to the device menu: Press M/OK and Please verify will appear on the device screen. Log in to the device as an Administrator.
- – You will arrive at the main menu of the device and selected, there would be User Mng., press M/OK
- – You would then arrive at another menu and New User will be highlighted, use the arrows on the keypad to navigate to Edit and press M/OK
- – Select the user you would like to enroll onto the punch clock from the list
- – Use the down arrow on the keypad to select Fingerprint and press M/OK (You may also select Face or Badge Number should you choose to use other methods of verification)
- – Ask the employee to put their finger onto the fingerprint sensor and ask them to repeat the process twice to allow the device to scan that finger a total of 3 times successfully (On-screen instructions are also provided for enrolling users with face-recognition and RFID cards)
- – You can then scan more fingers if you press M/OK and follow the on-screen steps, or if you click ESC, the device will save the fingerprint/s entered
- – When back on the menu for a New user, you may also add a name for the user to make their entry easily identifiable (This can be done automatically by the punch clock, if TimeKeeper Settings in WorkForce are set to Sync Employee Names)
- – After pressing ESC, the punch clock the employee data would be saved.
To search for more information on how to use WorkForce, please visit: https://workforce.com.mt/documentation/