WorkForce Help Centre
How do I configure what data appears on my payslips?
WorkForce Payroll allows you to set what information is displayed on payslips.
- – Print Payslips with Zero (0) net pay
- – Print employee address
- – Print Fulltime working hours
- – Print overtime breakdown
- – Always If not zero
- – Print IBAN
- – Print postal address
- – Print one payslip per page
- – Get payslip data from API
- – Processed by
- – Checked by
- – Issued by
- – Received by
- – Show Leave Details
- – Show Sick Leave
- – Show Sick Leave Entitlement
- – Show Leave Booked Till End of Year
These can be set by accessing the Payroll module, opening the Setup menu, and selecting Payslip settings.
To search for more information on how to use WorkForce, please visit: https://workforce.com.mt/documentation/