The true power of this HR Information system comes from its built-in engine which allows users to create and manage the employee data fields that they choose. Not only can users store any type of data, but they also have the option to store documents relating to their staff and can set reminders for when they need to re-new these documents. This system also includes the option to set data retention policies, allowing for organisations to be GDPR-compliant.
Aside from the Employee Database and Document Storage facilities, this system also allows for any essential dates and tasks to be mapped out on the company’s HR calendar, making HR management easier than ever before.
Features & Benefits of this HR Information System:
- Centralise all your global HR team efforts in a self-organised digital repository, without the need of paper
- File the employee data that is relevant to your organisation by creating custom data fields
- Upload single or multiple documents at one go, create notes and merge them on a global HR Calendar containing other important and relevant dates to notify when actions need to be taken within the HR function
- Search for items stored in the system easily and securely
- Allow for various levels of access to the items stored within the system
- Set expiry dates for items added to the system in order to help comply with data protection regulations
- Create system notifications and alerts for users and groups
- Insights on stored documents, expiring documents, system storage and HR-related topics.
Learn more about this HR Information System or request access to the WorkForce Demo Presentation